Have you ever dreamt to drive a Ferrari 458 Italia? That dream might be just few clicks away!
With some clicks you could be the lucky dreamer to drive the Ferrari 458 Italia for 4 laps at Elvington Circuit in the UK. The Ferrari 458 Italia is an innovative design which has been engineered from input by Michael Schumacher and Ferrari’s Formula 1 racing car. This Italian work of art boasts a huge 570bhp and a top speed of 202mph.
It’s that simple but true! Visit the Dream Thrills web site www.dreamthrills.com and search through the thrills and experiences to find the answers to the 2 questions below. Make sure that you have read the Rules and Regulations before making your submission.
1. Is Silverstone a track where Dream Thrills organises events? Yes or No
2. Name 2 car models used by Dream Thrills.
Latest click by not later than Monday 12th December 2011. Winner will be announced on Wheelspin programme on Sunday 18th December 2011 on Net TV and MMF Newsletter.
Rules and Regulations
1. All participants must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid driving licence.
2. Direct family members of the organisers (Wheelspin, Dream Thrills and Malta Motorsport Federation Executive Committee) cannot participate.
3. Participants must:
a. click “Like” on Wheelspin Facebook page –
b. click “Like” on Dream Thrills Facebook page –
c. click “Like” on Malta Motorsport Federation page –
d. register for the Malta Motorsport Federation Newsletter on the MMF Website:
4. Answer the 2 questions by email on competition@maltamotorsport.
5. Participants are to include full contact details in their submission –
Name, Surname, Facebook nickname if any, and telephone or mobile number.
6. Latest submission must reach us by not later than Monday 12th December 2011.
7. Full Terms and Conditions about the driving event will be given to the winner of the competition.