The Malta Motorsport Federation (MMF) is non-political NGO, the national sport organization representing Motorsport and Motoring enthusiasts.
Registration for the 2022 Young Drivers Training program is now closed and we have managed to secure a full house, with 45 new drivers to the Karting scene. This second Young Drivers Training program was open to new upcoming talents who had not attended the first program.
Young Drivers Training Program
Open to boys and girls, aged between 8 and 18, we will prepare, support, and guide you through to your first kart race.
After completing the course each participant gets a certificate of MMF & FIA and the possibility to become a WINNER and have the chance for a NEW karting experience in Europe.
The participants on the 11th and 12th July shall be trained in the aspects of;
• Life style;
• Career Management;
• How the mind works;
• Driving Techniques;
• Values of working together as a team or family, while learning about sportsmanship and fair play in a
- ATCL Motorsport and Mobility President
- Former President FIA Hill Climb Commision
- Former FIA Deputy VP MENA
- F1 Performance Coach
- Sports Athlete Mental Trainer
- Over 20 Years experience ( David Coultard, Sergio Perez, Redbull racing, Mclaren…)
- 2 Years Formula Ford Racing Driver
- Hankook Scholarship winner 2002
- 18 years Silverstone race school instructor
- 4 years DDP Manager for Nissan GT Academy
- 3 years Project Manager for the ” Worlds Fastest Gamer”
- 1 Year Mercedes AMG Petronas Esports Team Principal (Driver and Team Championship winner)
- 1 Year Racing Point Esports Team Manager (1 Win)
- 2 Years Retail Manager at Silverstone
Bruno Besson: . and the . .
- French racing driver
- He has competed in the World Series by Nissan
- French Formula Three Championship
- He won the Eurocup Formula Renault championship in 1998
Mark Hayek :
- Head of Drift Commission ATCL
- Member of the FIA Drift Commission
Edouard Bachir :
- Young Drivers and Motorsports Development Programs Coordinator